Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Therapy, Life Coaching, and Intuitive Healer

I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Life Coach, and Intuitive Healer. I enjoy working with individuals, groups, children and adolescents. My passion is empowering others to reach their highest potential. I have an eclectic style which draws from the humanistic, cognitive behavioral, solution-focused, and strategic therapies. I focus on removing negative thinking and conditioning that keeps you stuck in your limiting beliefs. I believe we all have a core greatness within us and when we tap into what our highest good is we have unlimited potential.

I've worked in the non-profit sector for over twenty years and in that time, I have worked in many different capacities and have had a broad range of experiences that cover many areas of the field. Currently my main purpose is to use my wisdom, experience, and creativity to empower, inspire, and support others to find their true calling in life and to attain it. I do this through a combination of therapy and life coaching techniques. One of the most powerful ways I use is guided meditations and visualizations.

I lead a powerful workshop entitled "Change Your Thoughts and Change Your Life." This can be a life changing experience for those who are ready and up to the challenge of removing the negative conditioning from their lives so they can attain the things they want. I also lead the South Bay Success Principles which is a group in which I teach life mastery techniques and other empowerment principles.

I also lead a 10 week group entitled "Self Empowerment for Children." I have led school based therapy services for elementary, middle, and high school children. This includes directing a pre-school day treatment for children with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. I have also led groups for children with special needs including ADHD and Gifted and Talented. I was the co-founder, President and CEO of Solutions 4 Families, Inc. which provides parenting classes for the Santa Ana Unifed School District.

Currently I just completed my first book on parenting and I am starting a second on homeschooling. I reside in Long Beach, CA. with my lovely wife and daughter and our two dogs and one cat. I am available for motivational speaking engagements, therapy, life coaching, parent and family coaching. For more information please call 1-877-774-9333. I can also be reached at gccoaching@yahoo.com or visit me on the web at www.georgecastromft.com

No comments: